Wednesday, September 08, 2004
 
THE CALENDER
For many years I have been using a large desk calender since I write big and I need a lot of space to make my notes. I do not like to be in small closed in spaces and I feel the same way about my calender. I even take it to Florida with me because I have more activities there and really need a lot of space.

I recently got a printer and the best place for it is right beside the computer. Well that is were the calender was so I had to move it to an inconvenient location. What to do? Well maybe it was time to try making my notations on a smaller calender, so I got my hands on one and made my first notation, Donor luncheon on Thurday, September 9th at 12 noon. Did not make that note on my large desk calender but out of habit did not look at new small one.

Fortunatly got a call from a friend who spoke about getting together with me for the Donor luncheon on Thursday. What! I did not see it on the big calender and forgot all about it.

Well you know what is going to happen now, getting rid of the small calender and back to my old big one. Old habits are hard to break and as the old saying goes, "You can't teach an old dog new tricks!"

How do you break an old habit?

Millie


Comments:
Your vuitton bags
will achieve your personality a actualization icon. The beat times acquire brought abounding of the beat vuitton handbag
and a allotment of them the vuitton handbags
bogus are brash to be at the top.
 
You can go to our website retailers with Breitling Watch selling. Before purchase Bentley Motors T , you can never be too careful in every step of purchasing Navitimer Watches . In order to know more about the retailers of Navitimer World , you can refer to the positive and negative comments of the customers.



The indeed rocker character, with its "dark eeriness," is also being attributed to Ed Hardy clothing and ED Hardy Shoes fragrances, and everyone is eating it up. The scent hardy shirts is fruity and floral, with strong hints of wild strawberry, and should suit as well as other like combos, as in Wild or Miss D Cherie. The name and its newness, as well as the case box art, however, definitely singles out hardy shirt Perfume as the 'just-gotta-have-it' scent, either for oneself, your significant, or that partner you used to hang around and get in trouble with, back in the day.
 
Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger