Monday, January 20, 2014
 
Don't Worry. Be Happy.
Hi there. Steve here.

My mom wanted me to drop in and make a post because she hasn't posted for a while.

Last night she ended up in the hospital after feeling weak.



She's having some tests. We'll know more tomorrow.

Don't worry.

Carol and I visited her while she enjoyed her liquid dinner.



Over the years we've shared some funny stories about hospital food.



Here's proof that she was in the hospital today.



I left her a note on her whiteboard in the room.


Have Fun!

She got a kick out of that.


Comments:
Hi Millie--

Been wondering about you---get well soon! Sending love and positive thoughts...Jane
 
Feel Better soon Millie.. .hope you will be leaving the hospital and feeling comfortable.
 
I, too, have been wondering about you and checking in from time to time. Having tests are never fun, but I hope you are soon home with answers that help you feel stronger.

Thanks, Steve, for posting.

 

Get well soon Millie. I miss your posts.
 
Steve, thanks for letting us know. I have been wondering why you haven't posted in a while,Millie. I hope you will soon be good as new and back home.
 
My best to Milly along with my prayers. She is my inspiration to do the things I love.
Thank you Steve and Carol for taking such good care of her.
 
Thank you Steve for letting us know. Millie feel better soon. You are an inspiration to all!
 
BHETHIUGet well Millie!!!!!
I miss your posts :(

Lisa Collins
 
Thanks for taking time to post about your mom. I drop by every week or so and have been missing her and had been wondering is all was okay. Prayers for each of you.
 
Millie, I have kept checking your blog for a new one.
Get well
soon...
 
I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you.
 
All good things. Get better soon.
 
Hi! Thinking of you!
 
Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger