Friday, July 07, 2006
 
STRANGE THINGS ARE HAPPENING
Does anyone out there in cyberspace remember Red Button's catchphrase, "Strange things are happening?" Well, I can relate to that.

The other day I purchased a product by Sally Hansen, it's "Hard as Nails," with Iron and Epoxy formula. When you use this product your nails won't chip, split or crack.

That's all well and good, just try to unscrew the bottle.

You could break a nail in the process. ;-)

No, that did not happened to me, BUT when I went to use the product, the brush was different then any I had ever encountered. It was a stiff white brush instead of the usual soft brown type.

Ok, things change... I put the brush in the bottle and guess what!! There was nothing in the bottle!!

I sent an e-mail to the company but so far have not received a reply. As soon as I can, will march back to the store and show them what I got for my money --- nothing!!


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger