Thursday, April 06, 2006
 
A BIRTHDAY TOAST TO RONNI
Happy Birthday Ronni from Millie and Steve
Before I found you in the blogosphere I had a morning routine - first I would take in the newspaper, have breakfast, read the paper and then go on the internet.

Since I found "Time Goes By," my routine has changed, first thing I do is pay you a visit, then take in the paper and have breakfast. I have to go see what "Ronni" is up to today.

One particular statement you made in one of your posts stands out in my mind, "No One Is Ordinary." We can all learn from that.

I have learned from you, laughed with you and celebrated life with you!

Wishing you a very happy 65th birthday and a year filled with much happiness.

What a way to start a new year, new town, new friends and new discoveries to make!!

And wait until THEY MEET YOU!!


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger