Thursday, January 19, 2006
 
EATING IN AND OUT IN FLORIDA
To make life easier in Florida you must have a plan.

The plan is not to do much cooking. Most of the week I succeed by the following method.

Idealy, I go out to eat twice a week, that means two doggy bags - that's four meals.

- One night I might make a steak, that's easy.
- One night I might make fish, that's easy.
- One night I might buy a prepared chicken from the market, that's very easy.

OR I might even cook something!

The other day I made a salmon pie which doesn't take much time and I get four serving out of it. It freezes well and all I have to do heat and eat!

Millie's Salmon Pie

1 tall can salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
l small can O & C Onion Rings
2 eggs
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon bread crumbs

Reserve some onion rings. Mix all remaining ingredients and place in a greased 8 or 9 inch cake pan. Top with reserved onion rings.

Bake in 350 oven for 3/4 hour.

Hint - Mixture with be loose, do not add more bread crumbs, as it bakes it firms up.

Enjoy!


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger