Sunday, September 04, 2005
 
SENIOR SUMMER SCHOOL
Tomorrow is the day that I take off for Flagstaff, Arizona. While I was in Florida this past winter I heard about this trip which includes accommodations at a fine hotel, all meals, classes and sightseeing. I signed up immediately and shortly after that three of my friends decided to join me, two ladies from Florida and one from Chicago. I am looking forward to spending time with them and sharing what should be a great experience.

We might decide to skip some classes that do not appeal to us, after all we will not have to do any homework and will not be graded, so we could do some exploring on our own. The last time I skipped school was in 1942. It's time to do it again!!

I expect I will have withdrawal symptoms, won't be able to blog or read any of your posts until I get back September 17th. When I get to the hotel will see what set-up they have, hopefully I will be able to get on the internet.

Keep on blogging and have a good week.

Millie

Update form Steve:
Mom,
They have a Business Center with internet access! So you'll be able to surf nad post from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Daily.
--Steve


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger