Tuesday, December 28, 2004
 
THANKS AGAIN, AARON
This morning I had an early appointment, for me that means 10:00am so I had to move fast and did not take the time to check the cash in my wallet. I had a long list of things to take care of, one of which was to pick up movie tickets for New Years Eve. Here in Florida the movies are very popular and they do sell tickets in advance.

I found out years ago that if you want to see a particular movie at a certain time you either have to get there early or buy the tickets days before, especially on a holiday like New Years Eve. Well I was elected to buy the tickets for my friends and by the time I got to the box office I was low on cash! What to do? My life saver came in handy again.

My husband always kept a $20 bill in the trunk of the car for just such a situation, so again I say, Thank you Aaron for that great idea!

Millie


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger