Tuesday, July 20, 2004
 
LUCKY
How lucky can I get! I went to get gas today and as I was waiting to full up the tank I saw a big sign with a 7 on it . ... Oh boy, that is the month that I have to get a sticker. Today is the 20th of July, only a few days left to comply with the law. It's the first time that I forgot about it. I would usually get it done the very beginning of the month. Well, guess there is a first time for everything.

Fortunately there was no line so I decided to take care of it then and there, the only problem was the station only takes cash and I did not have $29.00 in my wallet BUT I have a lifesaver in the trunk of my car.


Let me explain. My husband Aaron, who has been gone now for 10 years always kept a spare $20.00 bill in the trunk of the car and I have continuted to do the same, it has helped me many times.

Thanks, Aaron

Millie




Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger