Monday, January 19, 2004
 
RAIN IN SOUTH FLORIDA
Yesterday went shopping in one of my favorite discount stores. While there it started to rain cats and dogs. What to do? I have been wanted to buy a new umberalla for some time. This was the time to do it. Got just what I like, a zebra motif!

It was about 3:00 and I was feeling like a cup of coffee but even with an umberalla it was pouring out. Looked around and saw a bakery in the mall . Was hoping it would be selling coffee there so I scooted over and found that it had a coffee machine. Great! But what about a piece of pastry. Well, they had all kinds of samples to taste. Was I in luck. For 75 cents I not only had coffee but I had some sponge cake, marble cake and mundel brot. It was so good that on my way out I did buy some mundel brot. My kids love it so now that I have it, they can come down any time now.


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger