Wednesday, January 07, 2004
 
Leaving AOL
Went to the computer club meeting at Kings Point. About 50 people attended. A lot of it was over my head. I understood a little. They spoke about how great Google is and it would be a good stock to own. Also said that AOL got greedy. Spoke about a lot of plans that cost less.

I called AOL today and told them That I wanted to change service. They told me about many plans and then finally told me about Netscape. $9.95 per month, unlimited and the next two months free.

They told me to call Netscape, I think they said Feb. and then it all sounded Greek to me.

The person I spoke yo sounded like she came from Mars!

I'll problably will have a problem when the time comes.

Such is life, nothing is easy.



Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger